This Australian online payment system is widely used by NZ players to replenish casino accounts. And a high percentage of Visa casinos are offering this payment method along with bank cards.
Visa Casinos in New Zealand
Many Kiwis are actively using Visa cards to replenish their casino accounts. After all, this payment system has the largest share in the market of payment methods. Here, we are going to tell you everything you should know about Visa casinos, making deposits there, as well as how to select a decent gambling establishment. Below you will find a list of sites that the Paradise Casino recommends to NZ players in 2023.
The Best Online Casinos that Accept Visa 2023
100% up to NZD400 + 200 Free Spins to play Big Bass Bonanza
Visa Casinos Pros&Cons
- If you have decided to try gambling in New Zealand, you will find hundreds and even thousands of online casinos, where you can deposit with Visa card online payments. This means that you will have a really wide choice of casino sites, and there will be a possibility to select not only a payment method but also a beneficial bonus and a range of games that match your gambling expectations.
- No extra steps are required: A regular NZ player might have a Visa debit card along with other bank cards. So, if you have decided to try to play in an online casino, there is no need to create a digital wallet and transfer money there. You just type the details of your card in the relevant field, make a confirmation through online banking, and you are good to play a favorite casino game.
- There are limits: They can be either chosen by an NZ player or set by a bank. It IS an advantage since gambling is often associated with the risk of addiction and overspending is one of the steps toward it. Thanks to bank limits, players will not spend more than they have determined. Therefore, they are protecting themselves from the risks of online gambling.
- Cashback is available: This, of course, depends on the bank and also on online gambling sites. The latter ones are eager to offer players cashback (a percentage of the money spent). You might even find a win-win situation when you are going to get cashback from both a casino and a bank.
- It is a safe method: By making the right choice of casino sites, you can be sure that it takes the necessary steps to provide the security of NZ players. More so, Visa cards are secure to use. And finally, the bank that has issued a card has also got its protection. So, you are three times protected while making payments in Visa casinos.
But making payments with Visa cards in casinos comes with a certain list of disadvantages. Here they are:
- Using credit cards, you are playing with not your money: If you have a credit card, not a debit or prepaid one, you will be using the funds provided by a bank as a credit. Spending this money is way easier than earning it. So, we recommend remembering about setting limits and giving preference to debit cards. In this way, you will be more prudent while making Visa casino payments.
- Fees might be applied: The amount charged depends on a chosen online casino and a bank that has issued a card. Before replenishing a bank account, we recommend checking all the details provided on the website of a casino, as well as the information from your bank.
How to Make a Deposit with Visa at NZ Casinos
Making a transaction on Visa casino websites in NZ is as simple as completing a purchase at an online store. Every bank card holder will find the process familiar, given that the steps are simple. Here’s how to go about it:
- Choose a reputable NZ Visa online casino.
- Create an account by entering all of the information requested by the casino and authenticating your identity.
- Navigate to your account and select Deposit, Recharge your account or another comparable option.
- You will be taken to a page to enter your credit card information.
- Remember to choose NZD from the available currencies to avoid additional currency conversion charges and costs.
- Verify the transaction in the manner specified by your bank.
The funds should be reflected in your account and allow you to play real-money games of your choice.
How to Withdraw Money with Visa from NZ Online Casinos
If you are lucky enough to win at one of the Visa casinos, the first thing you need to do is to check if any wagering requirements are applied to the winning. If you have used the bonus and have won, there are likely playthrough requirements to be fulfilled. After this, you can proceed to withdraw the money on the Visa casino NZ site. The steps to be taken are:
- Go to your account details and check the balance. Make sure that the amount you have is within the limits imposed by a gambling site for withdrawals.
- Click Withdraw, Cash out, or another button.
- You will need to type the details of your card, or the details will be automatically copied from the deposit transaction.
- Check your card details and confirm.
After this, a New Zealand casino will need to process the request. This takes about 24 hours. Some Visa online casinos need more time for the process. This information is usually stated in the Terms and Conditions section of a Visa Casino you are playing at. So, after confirming the details of your card, you need to wait for the NZ dollars you have won to land in your account.
How to Pick the Best Visa Casino
You will be able to enjoy all the benefits of online casinos that accept Visa cards if you make the right choice. And we will provide you with useful recommendations to make this choice. By following the steps further below, you will find one of the top online casinos in New Zealand and will be able to enjoy the process of playing casino games in 2023.
Undeniably, the first step is to open the search engine and type something like Visa casinos in New Zealand. And the search engine will provide a list of online casinos that meet the specified request. Open several casino sites and select those that you like. Then, you will need to evaluate them to determine the right casino.
Check the License
The most essential thing to know is if a gaming site that accepts Visa cards work officially and follows the legislation in force along with the standards of the industry. So, look for a license for the sites of casinos you have pre-selected. It should be issued by a reputable organization like:
- The United Kingdom Gambling Commission
- The Malta Gambling Authority
- Curacao eGaming
These are the most common organizations, with the UKGA being considered the most reliable. However, other licenses are also valid.
The next thing you need to check is if a casino is regularly audited. There should be certificates that confirm that independent organizations audit the activity, the website, and the software of the best online casino under consideration. These documents also confirm that the details of the cards that players provide on the site while making Visa casino payments are protected and not transferred to third parties.
One such reputable establishment is eCOGRA. If you have come across certificates but do not know the organization that has issued them, take your time to study the data on them.
Evaluate the reputation and rating
Before entrusting the details of bank cards to an NZ gambling platform, it is worth finding out all you can find about the experiences of other gamblers from New Zealand and worldwide with this particular casino. First, look for the information on reputable reviewing sites such as Paradise Casino. In addition to this, google the name of an online gambling platform and scrutinize websites where plates can leave their comments. We need to provide you with some essential warnings:
- Not all the comments you can find online can be trusted. There are plenty of fake comments and reviews, and only experienced NZ gamblers and experts can tell the difference. After reading for a while, you will also be able to trace similarities in fake comments.
- Pay attention if a casino reacts to both positive and negative comments. This means that this online casino takes care of its reputation and strives to improve the level and quality of services they provide to players from New Zealand and other countries. Visa casinos are competing with each other, and you should find the best online casino to play.
Check the mobile experience
We do not recommend skipping this step if you intend to play from a desktop device. Eventually, NZ players will also want to pay online while waiting in a line or being bored in a traffic jam. That is why, to avoid the need to look for the best online casinos that accept Visa payments, check the optimization of a site for mobile devices.
Just take your smartphone and open the site of an NZ casino under consideration. Does it work fast enough? Does the site adapt to the size of the screen? Are all the games available to be played on a mobile device? As an option, you can also check if a platform has an application that you can download. It is up to a player to decide to use an application or a mobile-optimized version of the site. So, here we provide no recommendations.
Analyze Alternatives to Visa Payments
Online casinos that accept bank cards, including credit cards, frequently provide alternate methods for users to reload their accounts. Casinos that support Visa as a payment option usually do not limit or discriminate against the type of card a player can use on their websites.
Visa prepaid cards, Visa Electron cards, virtual cards, credit cards, and debit cards are all supported.
For players who do not wish or plan to complete NZD transactions using anything other than their Visa cards, it is worth checking out the alternatives in case they become necessary. Knowing that a casino has alternatives is also a great way to confirm that a casino intends to provide excellent service to its customers.
Finally, start playing to test the casino
To be sure if you are making the right choice, the most surefire way is to play on this site. For this, replenish your gambling account with the minimum amount that a casino accepts from one of your cards. Then select a game you know or the one that seems easy for you and play. Evaluate the quality of the game, how fast it loads, and how fascinating its visual and sound effects are. Making use of the welcome bonus is also highly recommended. In this way, you will be able to play longer, which will allow you to make conclusions about an NZ casino you have selected.
Alternative Casino Payment Options for Kiwis
Players from New Zealand are widely using Visa cards while playing online casino games. However, some alternatives are worth considering if you feel uncomfortable providing the details of your cards to a gambling establishment. Here some of are the available options in NZ:
This payment method is preferred by those who appreciate anonymity while playing on NZ casino sites. These cards require transferring the NZD to them before using.
This is a fast payment method with low commissions. A lot of kiwis are using PayPal to pay for online purchases and services, including gambling.
This secure and fast e-wallet is another alternative for NZ players. From Neteller, one can easily withdraw the money to one of the bank cards.
It is among the most popular options chosen by NZ casino players. So, if you are not eager to provide the details of your cards, Neosurf is a good choice designed for gambling payments, among others.
An alternative to Visa cards, which is usually provided as an available payment method by all Visa casinos. MasterCard payment method is as secure as Visa. So, the choice depends on the preferences of a gambler.