Apple Pay Casinos in New Zealand
With the popularisation of mobile gambling in New Zealand, no wonder that casinos that accept Apple Pay as an easy-to-use payment option are actively appearing in the gambling industry.
Apple pay is one of the most convenient payment methods preferred by the owners of iOS devices. Using it, NZ players do not have to create additional wallets or register on other platforms — everything is already set.
No less important aspect is that making a payment in apple pay online casinos is safe and fast. In this review, we are going to dwell more about these platforms, their main pros and cons, as well as provide you with the platforms that we recommend.
Best Casinos with Apple Pay
Pros of Apple Pay Casino Sites
Most users of iOS devices claim that they will never change them for smartphones, PCs, and tablets of other brands. Therefore, Apple Pay casinos are attracting gamblers that will remain with them for a long time. If you are an owner of an iPhone, Mac, or iPad and consider various ways to make deposits in online casinos, here is the list of the most outstanding benefits of selecting sites that accept Apple Pay:
- Making deposits in this way is fast: Contemporary gamblers are not eager to wait. That is why the payment methods that allow them to make fast transactions are the most popular. On Apple Pay casino sites, they can send their money by passing an ID verification (it depends on the model of a device used for the purpose).
- These transactions are safe: Payments on iOS devices are safe since the platform does not have access to the data of your banking card connected to Apple Pay. So, players may have no concerns about their safety when replenishing their accounts in casinos that accept Apple Pay.
- No extra fees are charged: The iOS system of making online payments does not charge any fees for transferring your own money from the account of NZ players. The process will take place in the same way as paying in a supermarket or an internet store that accepts Apple Pay payments.
- Really simple for users of iOS: If you have been an iPhone or iPad user for a while, you have already appreciated the simplicity of the gadgets of this brand. And this simplicity is noticed in every step and process a user needs to carry out, including making deposits in Apple Pay casinos.
Cons of Apple Pay Casinos NZ
Unfortunately, the players that prefer payments with Apple Pay also experience certain flaws.
- Not all platforms accept Apple Pay as a method to make deposits. Even though the owners of iOS devices are estimated at around 1.8 billion, in New Zealand, there are still platforms that have not incorporated this payment method.
- No possibility to withdraw the money in the same way. As the name suggests, Apply Pay can be used for making payments only. Therefore, the process of withdrawing the money will be different from the process of depositing.
- Some restrictions might be applied. The majority of Apple Pay casinos apply no restrictions on those who make a payment with the help of this method. You should rather be prepared and read all the terms and conditions of online casinos before creating an account and replenishing an account.
How We Pick Apple Pay Casinos for Kiwis
Above, we have provided you with the list of recommended gambling platforms that New Zealanders can safely use and make a payment with Apple Pay. If you have been looking for online casinos that accept Apple Pay and have been hesitating if you can make this choice on your own, we are here to guide you through the process. Undeniably, you should get started by searching the web looking for an Apple Pay casino that will meet your expectations and provide you with a safe environment for gambling. If you have preselected a site or several, these are the further essential steps to be taken.
Step #1 – Licence
Check out if a platform under consideration has a licence that allows it to work in New Zealand. It might be issued by one of the bodies, such as the United Kingdom Gambling Commission, the Malta Gaming Authority, or Curacao eGaming. Make sure that an Apple Pay casino under consideration has a valid document along with other certificates that confirm that this platform is regularly audited. Remember that the license is proof that a platform is registered and pays taxes, while the quality of gameplay, the protection of finances, as well as the fairness of games are evaluated by organizations such as eCOGRA. So, look for such certificates on sites of online casinos under evaluation.
Step #2 – Reputation and client feedback
Next, you need to find out if an online casino with Apple Pay is positively evaluated by its players. So, look for comments and feedback from users online. It is also a good idea to read reviews from reputable platforms. Their reputation is way more crucial for them than overestimating the benefits of a particular New Zealand gambling platform for an insignificant bonus received for this.
Of course, while reading reviews on Apple Pay casinos, be wary of fakes. The industry is highly competitive, and a lot of information posted online cannot be trusted. Taking this specific feature into account, finding an online casino in New Zealand might be really tricky.
Step #3 – Test mobile experience
Regardless of the device, you want to play in an Apple Pay casino now, be it a Mac or iPad, you will eventually want to enjoy the benefits of mobile gambling. And a selected online casino in New Zealand must have a website optimized for different sizes of screens. In this way, there will be no problem with playing on iPhones.
Also, you might want to check if a platform under consideration has an application you can download from an App Store. Of course, playing in an app or a mobile browser is a matter of personal preferences. So, check this only if it is more convenient for you to play in an app of an Apple Pay casino.
Step #4 – Evaluate customer support
There should be no complications with depositing by using Apple Pay. However, you might have other questions unrelated to payments. And it is crucial to get all the necessary responses from the support representatives. They need to reply fast and professionally.
We recommend checking the available communication channels, usually in Apple Pay casinos, there are phone numbers, email addresses, and live chats, and testing at least two of them. So, you can send your queries related to deposits and withdrawals by email and live chat at different times.
Step #5 – Check the available range of games
Online casinos that accept Apple Pay should be evaluated not only by the convenience of payments but also by the gambling experience they are to provide to players. Check the number of available games and the categories that a platform offers. The logic here is really simple: the more games — the better. However, this definitely does not mean that a relatively young platform does not deserve your attention. But pay attention to it only if it meets the above criteria for choosing an Apple Pay casino.
It is also worth evaluating the list of manufacturers a platform cooperates with. Some of them offer the products of different companies, while others are focusing on a specific provider. The decision is yours to make because it is you who need to enjoy the process of playing in a chosen Apple Pay casino.
Step #6 – Test a platform under consideration
All the previous steps we have listed are theoretical. And they will help you make a more or less clear conclusion on the online casinos under consideration. But to understand if the conclusions you have made are right, create an account, make a minimum payment and check your experience on a particular Apple Pay casino site. Since the chosen method to make payments is reliable, you may have no worries about your safety while testing a gambling platform.
Is It Safe to Use Apple Pay for Online Casino Payments?
The level of protection of Apple devices is high, and a lot of users of this brand appreciate it for the feeling of safety they have got. That is why the owners of these devices prefer playing on Apple Pay casino sites. By choosing this payment method, you can be sure of your safety. Your Apple Pay account is protected in one of the following ways:
- Touch ID;
- Face ID;
So, to replenish a gambling account, only the owner of the device can confirm the transaction. Of course, unless anyone else knows your password. However, it is not a vulnerability of the depositing method but your own mistake.
It is also crucial to mention that while making deposits with this payment method, a platform receives no data about your bank card. In this way, you can rest assured that sensitive banking details will not become available to malicious people.
How to Deposit with Apple in an Online Casino NZ
The owners of iOS devices will not find the process complicated. Therefore, we will just make a list of steps that you need to take:
- Choose a reliable Apple Pay casino as we have described and double-check if it accepts such payments. This info is available in the relevant section.
- Create an account on the site of an online casino with Apple Pay. Provide the information required by a platform making sure everything is correct. This is crucial for the process of withdrawal in the future.
- Look for the information on the minimum and maximum deposits that you can make in a particular Apple Pay casino
- Replenish an account by choosing Apple Pay as a default method for making payments and confirming it in a way required by your model — Face ID, Touch ID, or password.
How to Withdraw at the Apple Pay Casino
So, to withdraw the money in Apple Pay casinos, one cannot use the same method as for making deposits. For this purpose, it will be necessary to select one of the ways suggested by a gambling platform. If you experience complications with choosing a convenient method, it is recommended to send a withdrawal-related request to Apple Pay casino support.
Apple Pay Online Casino Bonuses
The bonuses offered by online casinos are extremely generous nowadays. And it might be one of the parameters that users use to select an Apple Pay casino. The fact that you are going to make payments with the help of Apple Pay will not change the range of benefits that players can make use of, thanks to the availability of bonuses and deals offered by platforms that accept Apple Pay. However, we recommend always reading all the terms and conditions attached to bonuses since every establishment is entitled to apply any restrictions.
One of the main advantages of Apple Pay casinos is that gamblers from New Zealand can make their deposits really fast. As a result, you are going to receive the money to a casino account in a matter of minutes, if not seconds. As a result, you will be able to enjoy the benefits of playing in contemporary online casinos way faster, especially compared to other payment methods.