Sometimes PayPal forbids gambling-related payments. Still, PayPal seems to work just alright in some of the casinos. There aren’t many of them, but some still exist. OnlineCasinoGuide experts look for such casinos to help Aussie and NZ gamblers with Paypal accounts to make using them easier for gambling.
Neteller Casinos In New Zealand
If you are searching for a good New Zealand online casino or if you have already found some to gamble — we are sure that almost every casino has seen one that takes Neteller payments. While choosing a payment method may seem somewhat unnecessary for a beginner, all gambling veterans know that this is, in fact, pretty important.
Here at OnlineCasinoGuide, our experts will tell online casino players all the information they need to know about Neteller online casinos to play.
Casinos accepting Neteller in 2023
100% up to NZD400 + 200 Free Spins to play Big Bass Bonanza
Now, let’s take into account all of the above and make some conclusions. We’ll start with the pros of using Neteller in New Zealand online casinos.
- First of all, Neteller has a great design, which is easy to navigate and make payments.
- Neteller has a relatively low transaction fee, meaning more money for you to multiply at your favorite online casinos. While the fee is present, it isn’t really big, so you shouldn’t worry about that.
- You can also use NZ dollars at Neteller, so you won’t suffer another fee for currency exchange.
- Neteller online payments are accepted in many casinos, this service is very popular in the world and is used in many countries, meaning you will find the best online casinos that accept Neteller payments. You can look at OnlineCasinoGuide reviews to find the best and the safest casinos that accept Neteller out there.
- The first one is the fees. Although these fees aren’t huge, they do exist, and some may want to find another online payment service just because of this. Neteller has top-up and withdrawal fees, and that fact is unfortunate for every gambler out there that wants to use Neteller for online gambling.
- Besides that, in our opinion, the most uncomfortable thing about Neteller is that there are two types of accounts. There are accounts made for online gambling and regular accounts. When you use the regular one, you can’t gamble and will suffer fees or even permanent deletion of your account by the administrators. If you don’t register your account as a regular one and instead picked one for gambling, then it’s okay. But still, if you use this account to pay illegal online casinos, you, again, will suffer big fees from Neteller for that. You also can’t send gambling money to a non-gambling account and use it for something else.
Don’t forget to check the legal status of online casinos that you want to deposit to or withdraw money from and be sure to double-check the status of your account before you make a transaction. OnlineCasinoGuide reviews only legal Neteller casinos, so you shouldn’t worry about that – just look at the review section of OnlineCasinoGuide and be sure that the casino you like is safe, legal, and great.
How to use Neteller at Online Casinos?
So, you’re curious about Neteller and have decided to try it out.
- As for almost every site, your first step would be signing up on Neteller.com. You will need to input your name and surname, then you should write down your email and think of a safe password. It is best that you’d choose a password that hasn’t been used before.
- After that, you will need to choose a country from which you’re using Neteller and a default currency you’re using. Then you’ll need to specify the information about you, which includes your birth date, address, postal code, and phone number. This is made that way for two reasons. First, this information can be used so that you can get in contact with Neteller’s tech support if needed and they will be sure that the person they’re talking to is a person that made this account. Second, these requirements are needed so that criminals won’t be able to steal someone’s identity.
- After the registration, you deposit money to your Neteller wallet via any supported source. Don’t forget that you need to choose not a regular, but an online gambling account.
Minimum Neteller deposits
All Neteller casino sites have a minimum deposit value. It mostly values from $5 to $20, a perfectly reasonable amount for New Zealand gamblers.
In rare cases, the number might be bigger, though it applies only to extremely rare cases, so if you’re a low-budget gambler you shouldn’t worry when you use Neteller as a deposit method.
You can tell that Neteller treats everyone equally when it comes to depositing. Every single e-payment system that you can top up Neteller with has a deposit fee of 2.5%. Not entirely great, but pretty neat if you take into account the variety of services that you can use to deposit to your Neteller account. Do you think that Neteller has nothing else to offer? For those who want to trade cryptocurrencies, there is a buy/sale fee of 1.50% for EUR/USD and 3% for others, so it may not be the best place to trade crypto for NZD, but it is still viable enough, although the fee for your Bitcoin wallet is also 2.5%.
Safety of transactions with Neteller
Neteller truly is one of the safest e-payment systems with the newest anti-fraud tools and security features that guard your personal info and money every single second. It doesn’t matter which alternative payment method you use, whether it’s a bank account, credit card, or Bitcoin wallet, every payment method is as safe as others.
Still, even if Neteller’s safety system is indeed great, there are also precautions for you to be 100% sure that everything is fine. Never share your personal info with people or sites that you don’t trust. Do not forget to check your transaction history often. Don’t use Neteller on public computers, use only updated software that doesn’t have any safety issues. Also, a strong password is a must-have, but the safest feature you can use is a two-step authentication that provides an additional layer of defense to your account.
Best 5 New Zealand Casinos To Use Neteller
When we’re done with Neteller analysis, a new question arises in the minds of our dear gamblers. What are the best Neteller casinos in New Zealand? And this question won’t be hard for OnlineCasinoGuide experts to answer, because we’ve made a TOP-5 of online casinos that accept Neteller.
This is a relatively new online casino that is already booming with popularity and is admired by many gamblers. Woocasino has an astonishing number of slots — over 2000! We’re sure that you’ll find something that you’ll love among thousands of different pokies, live and mobile games. Woocasino has lots of bonuses, that include, but are not limited to welcome bonuses, free spins, and loyalty programs with real money and tournaments with bonus prizes.
The design of the casino is great and easy to navigate, too. Of course, such a big online casino has 24/7 full customer support, so any bugs that may occur will be immediately dealt with. Woocasino Casino accepts many payment methods, including, of course, Neteller, but even different kinds of cryptocurrency. A great choice for novices and skilled gamblers.
Casinonic Casino is an online casino that was established in 2019 with more than 1400 online casino games of all kinds that keep all New Zealand gamblers glued to it! Casinonic Casino has a great welcome bonus system that lasts for five deposits and the bonus rates are just getting higher and higher! A really neat system for most gamblers.
Casinonic Casino not only has classic slot games but also live dealer games. For those with Android or iOS devices, this casino also has a mobile app that you can download and enjoy online gambling while not around your computer. There are several bonuses including a Friday bonus, VIP bonus, and even a birthday bonus! All of the factors above as well as a nice design and easy navigation have made Casinonic Casino a real discovery for every good gambler out there.
BetsEdge Casino offers a wide variety of different online slot games made by the most experienced and trustworthy online game developers, including Microgaming, NetEnt, Spinomenal, and Pragmatic Play. With more than 3000 online games, they offer some great and rare slots that are hard to find elsewhere, so it’s best that you’d check it out. The welcome bonus lasts for 3 deposits, granting you free spins and bonus cash. It has online slots, live casino, and live table games. Again, BetsEdge Casino also has a mobile casino app for those who have Android and iOS devices, which is certainly good. Overall, this casino offers rich bonuses and a mind-blowing variety of different online casino games to play!
Dinkum Pokies Casino
Dinkum Pokies Casino is a great choice for those who can’t decide what to play at grand casinos that have thousands of different games. Dinkum Pokies Casino offers more than 200 well-known and almost classic games that everybody loves, and while this number isn’t high, the casino is still very popular. Why? Because of the online slots and, of course, a very rich bonus system, that includes a welcome bonus, daily bonus, new game bonus, no deposit bonus, and many more!
24VIP Casino was founded in 2017 and since then it’s providing one of the best online casino experiences you might find on the Web. It’s registered under Curacao gambling laws, that are known and trusted all around the world. This casino has 200+ online casino games, including online slots, video poker, table games, and real dealer games. With 24VIP Casino’s bonus program, you surely won’t be left unhappy after a few lost bets, because the bonuses will definitely cover it up, leaving you more money to multiply at the best online pokies!
Fastpay Casino offers its dear players a huge variety of online slots to play with over 3400 of them so that you will definitely find something you’d like. A welcome 100% bonus up to $100 with an additional 100 free spins is a serious and tempting offer to think of, along with many more different bonuses. Has online slots, table games, live casino, and for those who want to gamble while not at home, a mobile app for Android and iOS. This casino is just like its design, easy and simple.
Other payment methods for funding Online Casino Accounts
If you have any hesitations about paying with Neteller, there are still popular payment providers which can help you use desired deposit options.
One of the most common payment methods out there is the credit card. MasterCard or Visa, these transactions are always instant both for withdrawal and for deposit. Low to moderate percentage fees usually won’t go higher than 1,5%, as well as the fact that almost every online casino accepts credit/debit cards.
This payment method is completely anonymous because it doesn’t have any of your personal info. That’s a major thing to consider for some gamblers that consider having their personal information of the Internet to be safer. With Neosurf you are able to make deposits at local and international online casinos, but you can’t make a direct withdrawal.
Paysafecard comes with a 16-digit pin code. The best thing about Paysafecard is that there are no fees for deposit, so overall it’s a good alternative to Neteller.
POLi is completely free of any fees. You can do both deposits and withdrawals. Overall, POLi is a great alternative for those who don’t want to spend money on fees when using their bank accounts.
With Skrill you can both deposit and withdraw, but there are withdrawal and top-up fees. While the deposit fee for Visa card is 1,9%, a withdrawal from Skrill to Visa card will have a 7% fee. Deposits are instant and withdrawals may take 48 to 72 hours, but most casinos have this withdrawal time anyway.
What to remember before choosing a Neteller Casino
While casino players might find an online casino that doesn’t accept Neteller deposits or withdrawals, most online casinos do, so you won’t have a problem finding a casino to play when using Neteller.
However, that doesn’t mean casino players can only pay on some websites and that’s it, you can send funds to any person via the Neteller system just as easily. Neteller also allows you to link your bank account, debit, or credit card without any safety issues.
Being one of the most trusted payment systems in the world, it works not only with Australian banks but also in New Zealand, so Kiwis may consider using this payment method when gambling on online casino sites.
Neteller also has a mobile app casino players want on their smartphones when on the move so that you may use it anywhere you want. For those who are proficient with tech and e-currency, Neteller offers a cryptocurrency wallet that has more than 100 payment methods and supports 28 cryptocurrencies. With Neteller, casino players will have a variety of cryptocurrencies without troubles and complexities.